- 6 LCD COLOR FAT INDICATED DISPLAY – The smart BMI fat digital scale with LCD Screen Display can indicate 6 colors body data. Built-in Smart Body analyze AI Chip. If your are measuring weight, the LCD screen indicate white color.If you is Thin, indicate Yellow color. If you is Slim, indicate Blue color. If you is Normal, indicate Green color. If you is Heavy, indicate Orange color. If you is Over-Weight, indicate Red color.
- 14 KEY BODY COMPOSIANALYSITIONS – Get 14 key body composition metrics including Body Weight, Body Shape, BMI, Body Fat %, Water %, Skeletal Muscle, Fat-free Body Weight, Subcutaneous Fat, Visceral Fat, Muscle Mass, Bone Mass, Protein, Basal Metabolism, and Body Age on your phone KAVANI Moving life APP via Bluetooth. Clear trends graph allows you to track progress.
- RECHARGEABLE LONG-LASTING BATTERY – KAVANI bluetooth bathroom scale uses an upgraded rechargeable lithium battery that can last up to 60 days and provides stable current and voltage to ensure your measurement data is stable and accurate. Other sellers use backward aaa battery power. Their aaa battery failure can easily lead to inaccurate data.
- SYNCS WITH FITNESS APP – The KAVANI digital bluetooth weight scale syncing with easy-to-use smart scale app and supporting Bluetooth 4.0, Android 4.3 / IOS4.0 above system, Connect with kavani moving life APP can feed your health body fat scale data to your favorite fitness app including APPLE HEALTH, GOOGLE FIT, FITBIT APP – already used by over millions satisfied users
- TRACK 8 SMARTPHONE USERS PROGRESS & HD DISPLAY – Track the health trends of up to 8 Phone users from one scale, You can see view your progress history, select for the week, month, or year, and you will see your progress on the graph. and the large LCD HD display is easy to read for all ages. It can be easily viewed even in the dark nights, and is suitable for any Users, ther sellers use traditional cheap unclear LED display.
Details: Know your body. KAVANI Smart BMI Digital Scale measures more than just your weight. KAVANI uses advanced Bioelectric Impedance Analysis (BIA) technology. When you stand on a KAVANI monitor, a very low, safe electrical signal is sent from four metal electrodes through your feet to your legs and abdomen.The electrical signal passes quickly through water that is present in hydrated muscle tissue but meets resistance when it hits fat tissue. This resistance, known as impedance, is measured and input into scientifically validated KAVANI equations to calculate body composition measurements. Body composition measurements are provided in under 20 seconds.